December 23, 2003

A Voice From the Past

When I got home this evening, a pleasant surprise was waiting for me. It was a phone message from one of my oldest and dearest friends, Josh. Josh is married, with a new baby and living in Thailand.

He got married at least five years ago and I haven't really spoken with him since 9/11.

It's not good or bad that we drifted apart. It's just how it is sometimes.

I will now the tell you the nice thing about having a good friend like Josh. You can go ages without speaking to one but then when you do, aside from all the catching up, it's as if no time has passed once you've had a chance to talk.

I'm sorry I missed his call but I did email him and hopefully I'll hear back from him soon.

Josh. If you are reading this, I love you, I miss you and I can't wait to hear from you and I can't wait to see pictures of your nice family.

No comments: