December 18, 2003

Flu Dialogue

Flu. Come here.....we need to talk.

Closer, closer......okay, okay.....that's close enough.

I noticed lately that there is no chemistry between us.
Maybe we should just be friends.

What? Are you still here? Didn't you hear me? I don't want to see you anymore.

What? Don't make me hurt you......No. Stop. Get off me!!!!

FUCK OFF, FLU!!!!. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU *AND* YOUR DAMN GERMS.
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME AND DON'T COME BACK.

Yes.....No... No... Don't cry flu....don't cry........ I just don't want you around me. Don't worry.....I'm sure someone else will find you attractive (yeah, right). See that guy over there in the timberland boots wearing the fleece lined denim jacket and no hat, scarf or gloves . . .with his hands jammed in his pocket . . .yeah. . .that one, the one with the mullet, freezing to death......he's just begging for you to visit with him for a while. Go with him. It's okay.....go ahead......ugh!!!

Now what's wrong? I'm sure he'll be thrilled to meet you, now go.

Gosh!! You are pathetic. Get a hold of yourself, flu.

I'm done being nice. You can go away now, flu.

Good bye.


No comments: