December 13, 2003

Aunt Flo

My Aunt Flo finally stopped in her for monthly visit this morning. I've actually been a little cranky and anxious this week in anticipation of her arrival. Some people actually noted a change in my attitude that they recognized as being a result of Aunt Flo's visit. Today isn't going to be easy. She's already making me feel a little tired and sick to my stomach. Hopefully, she'll ease up on me in a couple of days or so.

My friends don't seem to mind that she's here. As I mentioned before Lilo and Kathy are here. They are my oldest friends in the world and it's been a long time since the three of us have been together like this.

We're planning on going into the city. Tiffany's is on the agenda (always fun whether or not you're visiting from out of town). If I had my druthers we'd stay in our pajamas all day and make meatballs and cookies. So, it's a good thing I have two friends that are extremely outgoing and upbeat. Aunt Flo has me a little down but I'm sure they'll help me navigate our tenuous relationship.

That's what friends are for!!!

No comments: