December 26, 2003

Friday Five

I found something interesting looking at Santosh's Vault.

Actually, if you're interested in learning a little about Singapore, Mr. Santosh is currently spending his winter break there. He just wrote today that he's planning a side jaunt to India. I always enjoy his entries. His link is to the left but if you are just too tired or lazy to scroll up and over you can also click here.

On his site, every week, young Santosh posts a quiz by the Friday Five. I thought I'd give it a try. It looks like a good writing exercise. So here I go:

1. What was your biggest accomplishment this year?
My biggest accomplishment was leaving my cave and becoming the social butterfly I've dreamt of becoming my whole life.

2. What was your biggest disappointment?
My biggest disappointment is that I'm officially one year past the age limit for joining the FBI.

3. What do you hope the new year brings?
I hope that whatever is brewing in IRAQ (a situation I still don't fully understand) is resolved soon and the young men and women serving there can return to their countries unharmed.

4. Will you be making any New Year's resolutions? If yes, what will they be?
I don't make resolutions and don't believe in it. I strive to be the best I can be all year round. I have a life list that is constantly being revised and updated by which I try to live my life.

5. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
I plan to spend New Year's Eve with family and loved ones.

No comments: