December 25, 2003

Merry DAY OFF!!!!

Like any good jew, I will be at the movies today.
I am going to see the final movie in the "Lord of the Rings" Trilogy, the RETURN OF THE KING.

I haven't yet seen it but this how think it is going to go.
* Sam and Frodo continue on their reverse quest and encounter obstacles.
* Evil dirt monsters will continue to try to eliminate the race of human.
* Elves and humans will battle together in one last stand against the evil
blackness spreading across middle earth
* The extremely hot Viggo Mortensen will have hot elven sex, hot human sex and then be restored as KING of AROGON, PARAGON, TARRAGON (whatever).
* The Wizards of White will have the best fight scene.
* Frodo will lose finger.

I really, really need to read the books. I think the movies would be more enjoyable for me if I would just read the books.

No comments: