December 26, 2003

It's a Wonderful Life

Something wonderful happened this morning. I woke up after 9.

I worked on my computer for a good part of the morning. J gave me The Simpsons: Hit and Run, computer game. I can't wait to play it but there is something wrong.

When I click on play in the launch menu, my computer gives me a message that it is committing an error and the game shuts itself down. I'm so bummed because I can't figure out what's wrong. I ran the programs one runs when trying to detect a problem but all systems are running fine. If you know what the problem is please email me at goodmanval@aol.com.

I took a break from it for while to play Scrabble with J. I've truly met my match. He's an amazing player. He is by far the smartest person I know and possesses an expansive vocabulary (can you see the little hearts floating around my head?) . Playing SCRABBLE with him will definitely help me improve my game.

No comments: