December 18, 2003

Spin Doctor

I woke up this morning and my head is spinning. It's spinning like I've been drinking all night yet I haven't had a drink since Tuesday night, a beer to help me relax before trivia. My stomach is making noises a human's stomach should'nt make. Is this what the flu feels like? it's been at least two years since I've felt this bad.

I'm about to get into a scalding hot bath and then I'm going to pretend like I'm not sick and go to work anyway.

This is because my boss is going on vacation and I want to help her clear her desk before she goes. It's good for her and good for me because I'll be her next week when she's gone. If I can just hang in there until next Wednesday, I'll be fine. Because I have off from Christmas Day until January 5th of next year. There will plenty of time for rest and recovery then.

Wish me luck.

No comments: