January 08, 2004

Shon Gables

Shortly after I started this web log, the Great Blackout of 2003 occurred. When the power came back on I wrote several posts about the blackout. One of those involved commenting on how fresh Shon Gables of CBS Morning News looked the morning after.

Why am I telling you this? Because most of the searches that bring people to my site are about Shon Gables. If you are looking for any photographs or biographical information on Ms. Gables, it is only fair that I tell you to go to one or your other search results because outside of a few lines about my admiring her, you won't find anything else about her here.

If you are interested in reading what I wrote about her, click here.

1 comment:

uiyui said...

In English class, one girl Cheap WoW Gold said never buy WoW Gold give up when discussing. It just reminded me wow goldsomething about myself.WoW Gold Maybe it is wow power leveling something about love.WoW Gold My love, which began on July 3rd of WoW Gold 2005 and finished on August wow leveling 23rd of 2008, taught me many things. wow leveling It is not a pleasant world of warcraft power leveling thing to look back on world of warcraft power leveling that. But I know I world of warcraft power leveling must learn something from it,world of warcraft leveling no matter what it is, world of warcraft leveling happiness or sorrow.Our love did not go on so smoothly and we went through many things.