January 30, 2004

Friday, finally

Friday night is finally here and I can finally breath a sigh of relief. For two days, my time is my own. Friday night is the night I clean, but cleaning is so boring. I wish there were some way I could blog and clean at the same time. I guess I'll just have to resort to catching up with someone on the phone while I clean. I want to clean tonight so I don't have to worry about it this weekend.

Do you remember last week I said I was going to sort and do my laundry? Well, I never did it. So now, I am out of socks, practically out of underwear and the last thing I want to do tonight is go to the Laundromat. So, I will do what I did last week. I will clean the house tonight and get the laundry ready to do in the wee hours of the morning. At my 24 hour Laundromat I'll be able to get a really early start, before the women with big families come and hog up all the driers and large load machines. My Laundromat is cool in that if you do your wash in entirely cold water, you save 25 cents.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to drop it off this week. Somehow, I'm always out of money by the end of the month. I'm going to have find another way to supplement my income. Does anyone have any ideas that don't require me to work hard, leave my house or turn off my television or computer? Yeah, I didn't think so.

My how I'm rambling. I must feel really comfortable with you all. You bring it out of me.

I feel so much better now. Thanks for listening. You're the best.

You always make me feel like I'm the only person in the room.

No comments: