January 05, 2004

First Day Back

First day back was. . . .tiring. Point of wearing makeup. . . not readily apparent. Nobody said anything about it. No one noticed. Tomorrow, I will return to my routine of not making up before work. I will, however, spend too much time on my hair. I will comfortable shoes. I wore shoe boots with a slight heel and my feet are sore. They aren't as bad pumps but flats are better. I will wear comfortable clothes.
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Our server went down today, after our computer guy tried to fix something. While, I wasn't planning on surfing the net or checking my tracking, it did affect my ability to send internal communication, which meant more walking around the office in uncomfortable shoes.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Do you ever wish that you had a similar living situation to Holly Golightly's character in Breakfast at Tiffany's? How cool would it be to receive $50 for going tothe powderroom. I assume in the book, Holly received varying amounts for different tricks, but I prefer the innocence of the movie.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I'm tired. I was upset to find out that if I were an affliction I would be gonnorhea. On the upside, at least there's a cure.
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I'm tired. I was happy to find out that I really am pants identified. I took a quiz (see below)at Spacefem.com to see which invisible thing I am and I am invisible pants. How perfect is that?
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
As you can see, I've reached a creative lull for the day. These point by point posts help me work through that. Thank you for indulging me and come back soon.



No comments: