August 24, 2003

LIRR

Long Island Rail Road just ripped me off for 3 dollars. I bought my ticket on the train. Right. Sunday night, the station is closed, you don't have to pay the penalty. Au contraire, mon frere.

As of May blah blah of this year, if there is a working vending machine in the station that you could have used, even if the ticket counter is closed, you can now be penalized three dollars. It's bad enough the ticket to Long Beach went up to 6 from 4.50, now, they are penalizing me 3, off peak on a Sunday night. After I yelled at the conductor that this was some serious bull shit, I gave him 9 bucks but I am going to get that money buck. Oh yes, I will get my 3 dollars back.

I can't believe they are actually getting away with this serious ripoff. That is such a sleazy way to make money.

No comments: