August 13, 2003

JOB DROUGHT

I just got invited to interview for a great job in Orangeburg, NY. Where is Orangeburg, NY you might be asking? I'm not really sure but I need a car to get there. Do you I have a car, you might be asking? Well, no I don't. Tant pis pour moi!!!!

According to Yahoo Maps, it takes about 45 minutes to drive there in a car from Astoria. So it would probably take twice that amount of time to get there via public transportation.

It would be so much easier if the UNIVERSE WOULD JUST COOPERATE AND PLACE SOME JOBS ON THE N LINE. ARE YOU LISTENING UNIVERSE?

THIS PSEUDO-WAR, RECESSION STYLE ECONOMY (which the ny times said a few sundays ago in their job market section is so bad there isn't even a name for it) IS ABOUT AS TIRED AS THIS F-ING PREHURRICANE WEATHER.

WE WANT JOBS!!! WE WANT JOBS!!! WE WANT JOBS!!!!!

Hopefully you are all chanting with me.

No comments: