February 22, 2004

Saturday Night

I took advantage of Saturday night to shore up against a possible flood of sick. Perhaps I slept too much because I woke up this morning with a headache.

Half an hour in a steamy shower seemed to help for a little bit but the headache is creeping back slowly.

I will not let this headache deter from enjoying a pleasant Sunday, however. Jon and I are meeting downtown for a walking tour of Chinatown. I haven't been to Chinatown in ages and I'm pretty psyched. I definitely want to stop by Pearl River to do some stuff-n-things shopping. Pearl River is three floors of the best point of purchase items you've ever seen. On the third floor, there is a pharmacy that sells tiger balm pretty cheaply and those great medicated pads that you can put on sore and achy muscles for temporary relief. I can't wait. Headache or no.
=============================================
I feel the need to rant coming on. I have to troll around and see if I can find something to react to. If I do, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: