February 27, 2004

Friday's Turn at Bat

Today is Friday, Friday, Friday
It will be a fun day, fun day
All day long

The day I've been looking forward to all week is finally up.



I really wish I could stay home today and do nothing but I plan on a day of nothing tomorrow, a real lazy Saturday day. Wait. I'm wrong. I plan to spend some time at brother's tomorrow to visit with Ethan (my nephew). I haven't seen him since the bris. I've been staying away because I have a cold that never seems to go away and I don't want him to get sick. Apparently he's getting really cute and really chubby, just the way a baby should be in my opinion.

Sunday, will be a lazy Sunday, all to myself with no outside stimuli. Just the inside ones, like Blogging, my bed, the television, my bed, a new book to crack open and enjoy, my bed, making homemade fudge and lastly my bed.

There will be an early morning facial, a half hour shower, and a little housecleaning and in between each activity a little power nap to get me through each of following activities. I'm looking forward to the moment, later, when I walk out of the door after getting through another week of work, smoke that end of the word day cigarette and impatiently wait for the W train.

What would be great is if I could some writing done against some projects I have planned but working on a book would contradict lazy Sunday. That should be the toughest choice I make all week.

No comments: