February 28, 2004

Anonymous Blogger

Just in case any of my readers were wondering, I have ended my pouty feud with the Anonymous Blogger. I have a good idea who he is in reality and if he is who I think he is, he's a pretty nice and interesting guy who just happens to be a little bit sensitive. If I were on the market for a boyfriend, I would definitely consider having drinks with him, because if he is who I think he is, he is not badlooking (not that that matters but it doesn't hurt). He has beautiful eyes. Of course, I am not looking for a boyfriend. I'm very happy with the one I have. We get along really well and I like him a whole lot - most interesting person I've ever met.

That's key for anybody who is looking for advice on relationships. If you can be friends with someone you are dating, you never run out of things to talk about and talking is pretty much what it's all about. Your significant other should interest you and you should be interesting to him/her otherwise the relationship can feel pretty superficial.

And I think most people who read my blog are getting too old for superficial relationships.

No comments: