February 13, 2004

Friday Five

Friday Five

1. Are you superstitious?
Yes.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Paying a psychic thousands of dollars to remove an "alleged" curse.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
I don't have one. It's too hard to choose.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Yes and no. Yes, I believe in luck but I believe it is random and not up to a number of article, or piece of clothing or a ritual.

5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Yes and no. Yes, the Chinese Horoscope seems to work well for me. I find that the personality descriptions of the signs, fit people I know to the Tee. No. Western Horoscope doesn't work for me because at the time that the stars were identified, the sky was different, meaning that the stars have shifted because the universe is contantly in motion.

No comments: