February 20, 2004

A Day Without Blogging

I can't believe I went a whole day without blogging.

When I got home last night at 7:45 after a hard day at work, the first thing I did even before my coat was off was turn on my computer. The need to blog last night was as strong as my need to smoke a cigarette after getting out on the street last night, having been inside for 10 hours. (side note: not leaving your office not even for 5 minutes is not something I recommend).

I wanted to give you the minutes from Wednesday night's incredibly enjoyable Drinking and Thinking at Dempseys. When I sat down in front of the computer my mind went completely blank and I was overcome with an incredible weariness. So, I saved my draft (a whole one line - Drinking and Thinking: minutes) and geared up for Friends. After Friends, I caught up with some people on the phone and vegged out for The Apprentice, my third favorite reality show behind My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance and American Idol.

Sometimes television is a good thing.

I have to get ready for work now, my scented bath is waiting, but if I have a moment later, I will definitely work on the minutes. If one of my teammates from Wednesday night happens to write the minutes, I will link to it.

No comments: