January 28, 2005

Working It Out or Gym Update

As promised and foretold by the wisemen who were present at my birth, I started working out two days ago at a nice, local neighborhood gym. (It's actually part of a larger chain of gyms. I don't want to give up my privacy on this one for now that's all you get).

So far, I'm having a good time - two days may be too soon to tell. Two mornings in a row, Jon came with me in a show of support. You know that's love because we woke up at 6:30 both of those mornings. Both mornings, I used the treadmill for 20 minutes and then I used the machines. First morning, I focused on legs. Second morning, I focused on upper body. This morning, I felt the burn and took the morning off.

I'll be going in later to try one of those stationery gliding stairmastery type machines. Jon used it today and said it was AWESOME. Then I'll be going to dinner with some friends to put those calories back on.

As long as the habit is there and I do a little working out every day, I'm good.


No comments: