January 25, 2005

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday
It will be a fun day, fun day, all day long.
=============================
Jon and I are hosting trivia tonight, together at the Baggot Inn.
Be there or be there.
=============================
Second (or is it the third?) week on the job and still loving it.
=============================
Reportedly, my nephew is still cute.
=============================
Joined a gym this morning. Now that I've conquered my craving for cigarattes, I've got to start thinking about building up my cardio vascular system. Now that I can breath again, I can really start to get back into shape. It's about time too. The weight gain from my smoking cessation is hurting me. My back, my feet, my shoulders, my neck. . . you know. You've heard it all before and quite possibly have felt it. IT HURTS TO GAIN WEIGHT!!

No comments: