January 22, 2005

I Have Toes

. . .and they almost froze off tonight. Had dinner with my new boss. . .went for sushi. Yummy.
=============================================
Here is a picture of me after getting in out of the cold this morning. It was very cold this morning. Extremely cold. The weather is going to be snowy this weekend. Extremely snowy. Or so the weather men would have us believe. According to the forecasts we are going to receive 3" of snow per hour for two or three hours tomorrow afternoon. I doubt bery, bery much that we will receive that much snow. Well, back to the Simpsons. We just received season 3 the other day. Right now, we're watching Lisa's Pony with commentary. Commentary. I'm big on commentary. Love commentary. Commentary rocks. It's the absolute best.

No comments: