February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

Jon and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Sunday because we thought I would be working on Monday and wanted to get in a good night's worth of celebration. Here is a picture of us getting ready to go out.


After we got ready to go out, Jon handed me the Best Valentine I Would Ever Get.
Here is a picture of me reading it.


It was THE BEST VALENTINE I EVER GOT because he proposed to me. Here I am positively glowing with happiness. If you look closely, you can see my face is red from happy crying.


And finally after telling everyone and then going out for a nice dinner, here we are at home, at the end of the evening, engaged.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awwwww! This is so awesome and sweet and fantastic. You are positively glowing in these pictures.