February 10, 2006

Worst Cold Ever - Progress

The worst cold I've ever had has turned into a mild annoyance.

My nasal passages, once clogged, are now clear of any blockages. My sore throat has been completely eradicated. My ears are no longer achy or itchy. While my eyes no longer suffer from the conjuctivitis affliction, my sinuses are still applying pressure causing burning and tiredness. The sinus discomfort is my only complaint - that and fatigue. My usual 8 - 9 hours are not proving to be enough sleep. 11 - 12 hours would probably do the trick.

I'm glad my cold went away because Jon and I are going away to Iceland on Sunday for four days. Sinus infections and airplanes don't go well together.

In Iceland we plan on touring the town of Geysir, the Ring Road, the Blue Lagoon and maybe we'll get to visit the Icelandic Phallological Museum.

No comments: