February 06, 2006

Monday Morning - Meh

Monday morning. I'm going back to work after a four-day weekend essentially, except it was no ordinary four-day weekend. I was sick every day. And though I am feeling better today, I'm still not 100%. My sinuses are still congested although they no longer feel infected, so that's a good sign. And my pink eye has clear up which is an excellent sign- no matter really because I still have to use the eyedrops until tomorrow.

I have started coughing but it's more like hacking because the cough is still dry.

And I'm just tired. Wiped out. This sinus infection is kicking my butt. I feel like I could sleep another 5 hours.

Yesterday I woke up at 10:50 am which means I had an uninterrupted 11 hours of sleep. That was the first time in a week that I'd slept like that. Unfortunately last night, my sleep was interrupted - by discomfort.

Let's see if I can put in a full day of work.

No comments: