- Olympic badminton rules say that Valerie must have exactly fourteen feathers.
- Long ago, the people of Nicaragua believed that if they threw Valerie into a volcano it would stop erupting!
- In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and Valerie.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Valerie.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as Valerie!
- India tested its first nuclear Valerie in 1974!
- Valerie can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
- Valerieolatry is the mindless worship of Valerie!
- Valerie is the world's largest rodent!
- American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Valerie from each salad served in first class.
February 03, 2006
What I'm About
I found this on Finishing the Hat and thought I would give it a go. Try it yourself and see what you're all about.