December 02, 2004

Thursday Night Laundry

Tonight I went to the 24 hour laundromat todo some last minute laundry before our trip. Perhaps I'm going a little overboard with the camera but I just love, love, love it. Even a mundane chore like doing laundry becomes fun when you can record your experience through the lens of a camera. Here is a picture of me in front of my favorite washing machine. I just washed a few things. A comforter, some undergarments, some socks but it was thoroughly enjoyable. I like our local laundromat. There are two televisions and they are always on separate channels.

I learned some interesting things watching laundry TV. I think the lead singer of Sugar Ray is hosting an entertainment news show. I know that Eric Roberts thinks his niece and nephew are beautiful. I learned that Julia Roberts did a sexy photoshoot while she was pregnant but before she was showing. I learned that Tom Brokaw was well loved but will be easily replaced. I learned that The Simpsons is still better than anything else on television between 6:30 and 7:30.

I am so excited about our trip. So, so excited.

No comments: