December 15, 2004

Back on the Block

Guess who's back. Back again.

We're home. Jon is at work. I am chilling out. I was just looking over our oodles of photos. I'm trying to figure out which ones are truly worth printing. Digital is great.

This morning we went for an hour long walk in Central Park. In London, I started enjoy walking around daily. It's incredibly relaxing and invigorating so I want to keep it up. The walk was certainly invigorating. It was cold out there today. After our walk through the park, we found our way to Whole Markets in the Time Warner Center to pick up some food for dinner.

This afternoon, after Jon left for work, I watched ELF on DVD (hee hee - funny, funny) and then I went for a pedicure/manicure. Ahhhhh. That was nice. I chose Pink Slip for both toes and fingers. It's a light, pink color usually used as the base for a French manicure. It looks incredibly natural but very neat.

Tonight, I'll be making shepherd's pie. Our host, Mark, made it for us during our visit and I remembered my mom making it when I was younger. Being the stubborn person that I am, I refuse to look up the recipe in a cookbook so I'll be making it up as I go along, based on memories from my childhood and my vacation.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: