December 11, 2004

Dog and Bell Pub Quiz

Pub QuizHere is Jon, asking questions as host of the Dog and Bell weekly pub quiz. As I mentioned before this went over very well. People were pleased with the questions and it helped us connect with London on a more personal level.

While I was walking around the pub with my camera, Charlie the owner of the pub, asked me to photograph his most recent award of Regional Pub of the Year. I requested that he hold the award to give the photo a nice human touch. He was just the loveliest man ever. He explained to me how proud he was because there is a real art to running a neighborhood pub. Activities, types of ale, food and ambiance are all part of it. He managed to put it all together which is why he won the award. Here is a picture of proud Charlie.Proud Charlie

No comments: