December 29, 2004

Laundry Hangover

I woke up this morning with such a headache. Actually it was more like the early afternoon. I did wake up around 7 this morning and struggled to go back to sleep. So all in all I did sleep a total of 8 or 9 hours although broken into two sections.

Went to the laundromat last night; went in and out over several hours. First I went over to Dunkin' Donuts for some of their signature coffee. Then I came back. When there were six minutes left on my machines I got so bored I took some pictures.





After I set up the clothes for about an hour of drying time, I treated myself to a non-home cooked meal. It's impossible to make a cheeseburger like they do at the diner so that's why I ordered one, deluxe and with bacon.


yummy

Folding the laundry was taking so unbearably long, I eventually just shoved every unfolded thing into my second bag and headed home. I hunkered in for an evening of reruns of Law & Order on TNT. About 20 minutes into the first episode, my friend and neighbor knocked on the door. It was pleasant to have company after spending the latter part of the day by myself.

When Jon came home, we watched the end of Elizabeth starring Cate Blanchett and then played a rousing game of Scrabble (trademark). I won't say who won or who lost but here is a picture of the final board. Between the two of us we scored well over 600 points.

No comments: