December 17, 2004

Friday

TGIF. Well, Friday has kind of blended into the other days being that I'm not working and all. I have to admit it's kind of nice not to have to worry about going to work. I like it. But later this afternoon, I have meeting that will most likely lead to a job. Or at least that's what I'm kind of hoping. I'm also kind of hoping it doesn't lead to a job so I can be off for a couple of more weeks. I'm finally getting relaxed.

I know. I can't stay on vacation forever and I had enough of that when I was out of work last year but the truth is having to go to work is hard. Most likely, no one really likes working unless they are working on something for themselves or their family, or at something they truly enjoy.

I like not working. I like taking care of the house. I like being able to take naps in the middle of the day. I like playing with our new camera and discovering the great things it can do.

This is probably my last day off in a while. I'm glad my mom could come and visit with me this morning. We exchanged holiday/vacation gifts and had a nice time catching up.

Insert further rambling here.

No comments: