June 28, 2004

Farenheit 9/11

Here is an argument against Farenheit 9/11, written by former and beloved NYC mayor, Ed Koch.

I have to admit, the more I hear about this movie, the less I want to see it.

I'm no great supporter of the Bush family but if you're going to come out against them, I think you should at least get your facts straight. It doesn't sound like Mr. Moore is really presenting an accurate portrayal of his argument, rather it seems like he is taking some almost facts and manipulating them to support an agenda I don't understand, quite frankly.

He seems to be motivated by money this time around. His efforts to promote this film seem above and beyond previous efforts to promote previous films.

Again, not being a fan of Bush I can understand how someone can come out against him but to come out against this war so strongly and then release the movie internationally doesn't seem all that patriotic. Be against the war, be against your government but don't take it outside our borders.

In other words, don't air our dirty laundry.

I'm a little disappointed in you Mr. Moore.

No comments: