March 27, 2006

The Countdown Continues

My last week here has begun and with a bang no less. When I walked into the office this morning, I noticed that a lot of what was once on the walls was now packed in boxes scattered throughout. Someone did work while I wasn't here and that make me soooooo happy. What a nice way to start the week. With my boss having done the lion's share of packing this week won't be as physically demanding as once believed.

The weekend was good. Jon and I spent a good part of it in Long Island visiting my parents. But last night was dedicated to The Sopranos. A chill ran through me when the theme music started playing. Every character on the show behaved exactly as they would.

I'm not going to give anything away because last night's episode provides resolution to the previous week's cliffhangers and I'm sure not everyone has seen it. But just believe me when I tell you, the writer of that show understands his characters so well that it's almost as if they've evolved without his assistance and he's just transcribing conversations and situations as they happen.

No comments: