September 10, 2005

Zoey Zoey Zoey

ZoeyZoey is staying with us for the next couple of weeks while her mommy is on vacation in exciting India. Don't worry Sarah. As you can see she is already making herself at home.
We already have exciting plans. Today, we're taking her out to Long Island to visit with my parents who have an enormous yard. Their neighbors have two children who will just love Zoey. Tomorrow, I'll try to get my brother to bring out my nephew so he can play with her too. Lately, he's been saying the word puppy a lot, so he should be very excited. He's 20 months old and getting cuter every waking minute of every freaking day.
Tomorrow, we plan to talk to the caterer about final arrangments for the wedding; we have a meeting with the Cantor who will be performing the ceremony; and we're going to try to get to the beach. So, we have quite a lot to do tomorrow.
Today - the biggest wedding task is looking at a sample table arrangment from the florist who will most likely be decorating the temple. Oh - and we also have to get my mom a dress for the wedding - oh and I think that's it. . .

No comments: