September 25, 2005

Seating Arrangements and Other Stuff

Jon and I ended our weekend by putting together our tables for the wedding. It's one of those moments where you just can't believe that what you are doing is what you are doing. Trying to figure out where to put everyone is a big puzzle with life size pieces that don't always fit. But what a good problem to have, heh? We're lucky.
=======================================
Tang TangI really, really miss Zoey. When I woke up this morning, I looked around for her so I could take her on her morning walk. But alas, she wasn't there. I am very attached to her now.
=======================================
This afternoon, Jon and I went to Crate and Barrell to spend a gift certificate which we only spent half of (again - another good problem). All the things we want from Crate and Barrell are already on our registry so it was kind of challenging to find something else. So, we picked up a new cutting board for the kitchen and a new apron with matching oven mitts for me.

Then we hauled butt up to 76rd and 3rd and had a wonderful lunch at Tang Tang. If you are looking for good noodles at a great price then Tang Tang is your place.

Jon had the shredded chicken with sesame noodles. I had the chicken noodle vegetable soup. At the end of the meal, I received this wonderful fortune that said, "Your love life will be happy and harmonious."
Good Fortune

No comments: