September 14, 2005

Pretty in Pink

Does anybody remember the Flowers in the Attic series by V.C. Andrew? That was the series of books about 4 children who were held captive by their mother and grandparents in the attic of their grandparents house. Well, in the 3rd or 4th book, the oldest brother and sister are living together as husband and wife with their teenage children and one of the girl children likes to match all of her clothes down to her underwear. For example if she is wearing a red skirt and red sweater then she will also be wearing red bra and panties.

Why am I bringing this up you ask? Because I realized in the bathroom at work that for the first time in my life, the color of my underwear matches my clothing. I'm not counting white panties because white isn't really a color. Today, I'm wearing a pink skirt, a white shirt with pink and hot pink trim and hot pink panties. I didn't even plan that.

Weird . . . right? Especially considering I didn't really start wearing pink until last year.

No comments: