September 15, 2005

Why Is It Still Hot Out?

When will this crummy summer weather end? Yuck. It's 79 degrees and really, really muggy. Enough already!!!
=================================
It's been two days since my birthday and I still don't feel any differently than I did last week. Actually, I don't feel much older than I did when I was a kid- just smarter and wearier.
=================================
My dress is still not back from the manufacturer yet. It WAS supposed to be back at the salon at the beginning of the week. What's happening?
=================================
Took Zoey out for a 45 minute walk. She sat or stood motionless intermittently for at least 20 minutes of it. But once she started walking, I couldn't stop her. Here she is holding her ground, looking thoughtful.
Stubborn Zoey

No comments: