September 30, 2005

Friday - Indeed

This week has gone by both slowly and quickly. For example, during each work day, the time dragged but by the time I got home each night I couldn't believe how quickly the week is going by. Does that make sense? Our wedding is unbelievably close.

I had the absolute final meeting with the DJ last night. We have our music for our ceremony, our introduction, our first dance, the cutting of the cake, the garter removal, the garter toss and the bouquet toss. I specified the kind of music I want for when the guests arrive, the cocktail hour and the dinner music. And what's really nice is I find out our DJ is going to be taking requests during the celebration.

The wedding is so close now but it still won't seem real until we are actually doing it. Just like our vacation won't be real until our plane leaves the ground.

I love metaphors and that's what met a phors.

No comments: