Today. The actual day of my birthday. I have spent most of it alone. Believe it or not, that is what I wanted. I have been so busy lately and have hardly had any time on my own. I want that time every now and then. Some of you may not believe this, but alone time is precious. It's important for everyone to know how to be on their own and not only that. Time alone let's you regroup - breath - gather yourself - do things that you can't do with other people around.
I've had a productive day off.
- Quality time with Jon.
- 35 pounds of laundry done by us for the low, low, low price of $15.00 - that's half of what it would have cost if we had it done.
- Watched a movie on HBO on Demand - Something's Gotta' Give - charming, entertaining.
- Walked over the Social Security to order a replacement SS card, so I can reapply for my license which you apparently can't do without a SS card.
- Went food shopping which included buying some Hartz All Purpose dog shampoo.
- Gave Zoey a bath and combed her out. I love taking care of this dog.
- Watched another movie - Taking Lives - somewhat entertaining, almost suspenseful.
At some point, I'll even take Zoey out for her evening walk.