December 09, 2005

Reach Out - Reach Out and Touch Someone

Someone reached out to me - someone from my past. A year behind me in High School, he was a unique, quirky and interesting boy. And now he is an interesting adult. He reached out by email and sent me pictures to show me how he is. Granted, he looks older but he looked well - he's married and he has interesting hobbies and it looks like he's carved out a nice niche for himself in this modern day life. It was nice to hear from him.

I wonder who I could reach out to. I wonder who reads this site and how many people have found me by typing my maiden name in Google Search and ending up here. Actually, I know of one - another friend of mine that I keep in touch with from time to time. Another friend of mine from high school, two of his three children are already teenagers. YIKES!!!

If you are someone I used to know a long time ago and you've gotten here by Googling me, then please make contact. I'd be interested to hear from you. My email address is vgoodman-at-nyc.rr.com.

No comments: