July 28, 2005

Willie Aames

Image hosted by Photobucket.com did you ever wonder what happened to Willie Aames from Eight is Enough and Charles in Charge? i wasn't exactly wondering. he wasn't even an idea of a memory from my childhood. on the treadmill, at the gym, on the tv monitor in front of me, i saw a picture of fat man wrapped in a towel slamming a door in the lens of the camera. i couldn't believe the voiceover when it said "Willie Aames loses it on Celebrity Fit Club II".The formerly good looking star of my favorite show from childhood and probably no more than a couple of year older than me, looked uncomfortably not-so-fit. He is years away from that picture of the boy on the right.

I guess, It happens to the best of us and even the mediocre of us, which is why I've been working hard at the gym.

I wondered what happened to him that he had to go on a show like this.

No comments: