July 17, 2005

MOMA

Not a lazy Sunday.

This morning Jon and I met with our photographer at 10am. I woke up early and blew out my hair and donned makeup for the first time this summer. We shot our engagement photos in Astoria Park - which I'm sure will be nice. I love our photographer. Then we joined Ion and his wife at the recently renovated and reopened Museum of Modern Art. The new space is beautiful with elegant lines and beautiful lighting.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Highlights include this lamp by Louis Comfort Tiffany.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This Picasso (one of 50 Picassos in the MOMA collection).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This Matisse.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This glass house designed by famous architect Philip Johnson which you really can't see in this picture because of my unabashed mugging.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: