July 21, 2005

Electric Bill

If you are new to this site welcome to my world. Sometimes, as in this post, I ask questions of the readers that I want answers to. They are not rhetorical so if you know the answer to today's question please leave it in my comments section below. Thank you.

We got our first electric bill of this hot air conditioned summer. It was double what it is normally and maybe a little bit more. So now we're conserving energy and only have the AC on in the room that we're in. Right now, we're in two rooms so I'm letting Jon have the AC in the bedroom so he can sleep but our living room is sooooo freakin' hot and uncomfortable.

So. Yes. I'm complaining about the weather again and if you don't like it, LUMP IT.

Does anyone know what that expression means or where it comes from? Again, the expression
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LUMP IT"
or
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LUMP IT"

No comments: