August 17, 2004

Tuesday Night Trivia

What? You can't believe I'm co-hosting trivia two weeks in a row? Well, believe it. Because I am. Tonight, I will be assisting the ready and ador"able" Eric Kabakoff.

We're changing things up a bit and it should be an exciting night.

Meet us at the Baggot Inn, tonight at 7:30pm.

There will be prizes and drinking and fun and thinking.

If you don't already know, the Baggot Inn is located at 82 W. 3rd St. between Thompson and Sullivan, in New York City.

Hope to see you there.

Something else
Perhaps, this guy shouldn't be broadcasting his alibi so far in advance:
Down the road in the park sat Vietnam veteran Gary Snyder, drinking Miller High life. Snyder, who was among only a handful in Harborview who rode out the storm, said residents were anxious about looters, but he was prepared. "If I see 'em, I'll shoot 'em," he said. "They're gone. I'll tell 'em I had a flashback."


No comments: