August 31, 2004

Consider Yourself Chastised

I have suspended The Anonymous Blogger's link due to the graphic nature of his last posting. I understand that he is trying to be funny and even controversial, but his last posting regarding abortion was over the top. It is a subject that people are barely comfortable discussing on a personal level even though they argue about it from the safe distance of political and philosophical debates.

He may as well have written a humorless and offensive limerick about rape or incest or female castration. What happens to a woman emotionally and physically with regards to abortion is too sensitive a subject to be set to the tune of Yankee Doodle. I find his choice of language particularly offensive.

It is no wonder T.A.B. is not able to maintain an adult relationship with a worthy women when he views the world through the eyes of an immature 16 year old inner child.

If you want to read the post, you're going to have to find it on your own. I refuse to give positive attention for his negative behavior by linking to the piece of crap that is his most recent post.

I am thoroughly and completely offended by his Yankee Doodle Abortion song and I think an apology is in order, not only because he offended me, but because his attitude about abortion is an affront to women everywhere, women both for and against the issue.

No comments: