October 11, 2005

5 days and counting

It's hard to believe that we're so close to our wedding date. In five days Jon and I will be married. Everything is ready. All the preparations are made.

Yesterday, I took advantage of my day off from work to get a pedicure/manicure and one of the more painful waxings I've had in some time. It was so painful that my body started producing endorphins making me feel a little bit high. But I'm smooth from the tops of my hips to the tips of my toes. And that will be good for sun bathing. For the first time ever, I removed hair from my thighs. In all my life, I've never shaved them, used depilatory on them or had them waxed. Yesterday was an important day in the life of my thighs and I'm so happy to be able to share this experience with all of you.

My manicure and pedicure look great. I'm going to the salon again on Saturday for a French manicure/pedicure for the wedding. My cousin is taking me to a nice place on Long Island.

Tonight, I'm taking our guest to the Tuesday Night Trivia at the Baggott Inn.

Maybe we'll see you there.

No comments: