April 01, 2005

Friday

Terry Schiavo passed away. My condolences to the family. I hope the husband stops being a dick and works out the burial details with her blood relatives. There is nothing likable about that Schiavo husband, nothing at all.

The Pope is dying. I hope for his sake that his death isn't long and drawn out and that his suffering is minimal. I always liked the Pope.
=================================================
I'm still alive.Jon and I walked from our building in Astoria, over the Queensboro bridge and then to 57th and 7th yesterday morning. I was half an hour late for work but it was a good was.My workout this morning was rough. Brandon really pushed me hard. Ouch. I was crying at one point.
=================================================
Tomorrow, I'm taking two of my bridesmaids along to register at Crate & Barrel.

No comments: