April 05, 2005

A Bit of Ranting

I was suckin' in the Oxygen pretty hard when I got off of the elliptical machine this morning. So imagine how "happy" I was when I got to the locker room and Miss Thing #75 was planted in front of the mirror in bra and panties (yuck)with a curling iron in one hand and lifetime supply of hairspray in the other, which she had evidently sprayed into every corner of the locker room.

I could taste her hair care products while trying to recover and slow down my breathing and get my heart to stop pounding through my chest.

That's not right. I left because that was only a pitstop. I just wanted to put away my CD and headset. I wanted to work on a couple of machines while my heart was still pumping pretty fast and I did. For the next fifteen minutes or so I did a little of this and a little of that and it felt great.

When I went back to the locker room, this chick was still there and she was still in her stupid bra. How long does it take to put on a freakin' shirt?

I complained to the manager. On the way out, I asked if the CLUB could ban the use of haircare products in the locker room particularly hairspray because it is toxic.

He said he would speak to his district manager. Then he said some other understanding, placating, calm-the-customer down type things and wished me a kind day.

I must sound a like a nut job to these people.

No comments: