April 29, 2005

Today is Friday

Jon has a byline in today's New York Post. See if you can find it. I'm very proud of him.
--------------------------------------
Today is Friday, Friday, Friday
It will be a fun day, fun day
All day long.
--------------------------------------
That's right boys and girls. It's Friday morning and I'm recovering from my Friday morning workout with Brandon. Actually, he went a little easy on me this morning which I really appreciated. Wednesday morning's workout had me in tears. My body can not do what my mind envisions and that can lead to frustration sometimes. Brandon is a good guy. He talked me into feeling better and we're tweeking some things in my diet. My body plateaued and my weight isn't budging although my body fat is down 1 full per cent.
-------------------------------------
I'm drinking POM wonderful 100% pomegranate juice. It 100% tastes like cranberry juice. It's tart so you can't really gulp it down and I don't find it terribly refreshing but it's supposed to be good for you.

No comments: