July 13, 2004

Another Day, Another Demon

Today is Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday . . .ARGH!!!!!

I woke up feeling like I needed a cigarette. The feeling has been waxing and waning all morning. Right now, it's a soft craving. I'm trying to put it out of my head. It's not like I'm not busy, or like I don't have activities to distract me. The activities just aren't engrossing enough. I'm working on the second of my three installments about my trip to DC. It's almost done. The last intallment will be my critique of the FDR memorial on the mall. It will have pictures so look forward to that.
Someone is smoking on my building's fire escape and I can smell it from my desk. It smells both disgusting and delicious. What is wrong with me?
I continue to receive support from my friends and family for quitting smoking. It's really the only time people will encourage you to be a quitter if you think about it. My family didn't rally behind me when I quit piano lessons, nor did I receive a lot of support when I tried to drop my History of the Civil War class in my third year of college.

Anyway, that's all I have to say for right now.

No comments: