November 27, 2003

Thanksgiving Day

Today is Thanksgiving.

My friends Caren and Dawn wrote lovely posts about what they are thankful. They have inspired me to do the same.

I am thankful that I finally got a decent job and that I didn't have to move back home with my parents. At 36 years of age, one should not have to do that. So, thank you universe for setting into motion the events that led me to my current job.

I am thankful for my new friends. You know who you are.

I am thankful for bar trivia. I am having so much fun playing and co-hosting. I finally discovered something that I really, really enjoy doing with a group of other people. I never thought that would happen.

I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my unborn nephew (who will be with us shortly).

And most of all, I am thankful for blogging. Without blogging, I wouldn't have been able to write these words of thanks that you are now reading in the comfort of your own home only seconds after I've written them down. That's pretty exciting.

No comments: