November 21, 2003

It's The End of the Week As We Know It.

Today is Friday!!

I never thought this day would come. I feel like I've been working for a month this week.

Now I'm looking forward to settling in for a wonderful Friday night. I will be joined later by that special someone on whom I'm counting for plentiful and meaningful hugs. Perhaps I will make my famous potato tomato soup for us to enjoy or perhaps I will order food in.

I've been eating out and ordering out so much lately, however, it might be nice to actually spend a few moments in my kitchen preparing a nice meal.

I have to start my work day now but I have a feeling I'll be visiting this site later to share my views on the current Michael Jackson situation. I'm so surprised at what is going on with him. I just didn't see that coming. Who would have thought that he would ever be suspected of and arrested for molesting children and cancer patients no less.

Later dudes.....

No comments: